Since 1969, the Ashwaubenon Business Association has been one of the strongest business organizations in Northeast Wisconsin. Over 100 successful businesses in the Green Bay area know the benefits of an ABA membership. And, with steady growth from a broad range of industries, the ABA continues to evolve with the everchanging world.
Membership in the ABA is open to residents, firms or for-profit and non-profit corporations interested in the economic, civic, and educational progress of the Village of Ashwaubenon.
Membership, with voting privileges, is granted to a business upon receipt of an application and approval by the Board of Directors.
What are the benefits of an ABA Membership?
- Admission to NINE Monthly Luncheons, satisfying both your appetite and professional development.
- Access to over 100 local businesses via our membership directory, growing your personal portfolio.
- Accelerate your image with our social media following and promotional posts.
- Additional opportunities throughout the season including ribbon cuttings, grand openings, celebrations, and more.
- Area support of Ashwaubenon events such as the Concert in the Park.
- Website and email links to you business on this website.
- Awesome connections and fun times.
What does a membership cost you?
Membership is only $200.00. This includes all of your monthly lunches.