The Ashwaubenon Business Association (ABA) is one of the strongest business associations in the Northeast Wisconsin. Nearly 100 successful businesses in Ashwaubenon know the benefits of membership in the Ashwaubenon Business Association. The Ashwaubenon Business Association has enjoyed steady growth and benefits from the broad range of businesses that it serves.
Membership in ABA is open to residents, firms or corporations interested in the economic, civic, and educational progress of the Village of Ashwaubenon.
Primary membership, with voting privileges, is granted to a business upon receipt of an application and approval by the Board of Directors.
Associate memberships are available to additional members from each firm as well as elected government officials residing in the Village of Ashwaubenon.
What does a membership get you?
- Monthly luncheon meetings featuring guest speakers on topics representing a variety of interests from business, economy, government, and education.
- Village updates presented by the Aswaubenon Village President. Get the latest information on expansions, construction, government dealings, and more.
- Opportunities for networking and social activities with other leading businesses in the area! ABA New Business Welcoming Program and Guest Host Programs.
- Financial support for Ashwaubenon Education, Crime Prevention Programs, Scholastic Events, Public Safety and others.
- Member support and encouragement for the development and betterment of businesses in the Village.
- Website and email links to you business on this website.
What does a membership cost you?
Primary membership is only $195.00 per year. This includes all of your monthly lunches.
Associate membership is only $100.00 per year. This includes all of your monthly lunches.